Western Challenge

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
meganeck

The Western Challenge is the 24th, I'm quite surprised at how many matches and or challenges they have already, last I looked there were 29 of them.
They have a couple of big ones (dollar amount wise) for football and volleyball. They also have challenges for baseball, mens and womens soccer and women's golf. Like I said that is as of today, more could possible be added. Anyway if you are able, this is a good way to support WIU,either on the athletic side or the academic side.
meganeck

Just a reminder, today is the Western Challenge. There are a lot of great matches that some generous donors are offering. If able it would be a great time to donate and take advantage of your donation being matched.

I think it is funny that they are using Raegan McCowan in the promo for the Western Challenge.
rocki

Dumb question, I know, but how do I join the Leatherneck Club? I can't see anything that shows specifically that I want to join that plus give another donation to another area. Everything just lists the Challenge, which is fine for the additional donation, but I don't know how to specify the amount for the Leatherneck Club membership (and I waited until today because I thought it would help with the matching donations and all). Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
meganeck

rocki wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:01 pm Dumb question, I know, but how do I join the Leatherneck Club? I can't see anything that shows specifically that I want to join that plus give another donation to another area. Everything just lists the Challenge, which is fine for the additional donation, but I don't know how to specify the amount for the Leatherneck Club membership (and I waited until today because I thought it would help with the matching donations and all). Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know, it looks like the challenge or match they have it it for the LC fund, so what whatever that means. So hopefully someone smarter than me replies.
rocki

meganeck wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:24 pm
rocki wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:01 pm Dumb question, I know, but how do I join the Leatherneck Club? I can't see anything that shows specifically that I want to join that plus give another donation to another area. Everything just lists the Challenge, which is fine for the additional donation, but I don't know how to specify the amount for the Leatherneck Club membership (and I waited until today because I thought it would help with the matching donations and all). Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know, it looks like the challenge or match they have it it for the LC fund, so what whatever that means. So hopefully someone smarter than me replies.
It sounded so simple at the time.........................
rocki

So, I just went to the goleathernecks page and clicked on the "join the club" button, so who knows how it will count.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Under "Designation" you can type in Leatherneck Club and it'll bring it up...looks like "Leatherneck Club (General Fund)".
Alternately, you should be able to just go here: https://www.givecampus.com/campaigns/43 ... &amt=60.00
You will have the option to choose a specific sport or fund if you'd like.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000