Post game recap Western@Southern Illinois

wonderdog

where do I start?!?? I am so disappointed how we keep making excuses about our performance if something is not working you fix it quickly!! We probably have the best player Senior class since 2010. For them to go out and play hard like they've been doing for the last 3 years and see the same mistake same calls same penalties is not fair to them or team. Players should always feel pressure of losing there job if they can't get it DONE!! We do not have any leaders on our offense who feels there job is in Jeopardy with the mistakes that's being made it's the same as last year so it's time to make a decision! How can you get excited about playing the #1 team in the nation with the result we've been getting?!? It's a embarrassment!!! When you leave that many plays on the field which could have resulted in a win but instead you lose AGAIN your not getting it done. Defense played good enough to help us Win but the Offense is horrible right now.We only can beat those mediocre teams which is the only time we can make mistakes and still win
I am fed up with this !!! Type of playing. Coach let's get it done ASAP
wiu712

Report and highlights from the game as seen on the Saturday night WGEM Sports with Western Alumnus Dylan Austin.
http://www.wgem.com/story/26645354/2014 ... ptember-27
wonderdog

Here is how I feel just WATCH:

We can play better than weve been playing
neckboy

:shock: Wonderdog can you please stop! talking about Coach Hendrickson, Casey, Ruse and Tebow (NFL) they are doing their Best.
Bandneckproud

Both coaching staffs are the worst ever. Nielson need to go back to Div II.
WIU43

Its official! I'm off the bandwagon of Coach Nielsen and Coach Ward, they need to be terminated immediately Also Tebow (lol) need to get some confidence.
wiuXXX

Head coach Bob Nielson noted missed opportunities were the difference in the MVFC opening loss.

"Very disappointed. We left way too many plays on the field today. That game could've easily been ours. We didn't make plays… we dropped balls, missed guys wide open, had guys in right position defensively and didn't make plays. That's the disappointing thing," said Nielson. "We talked before the game that we are going to have to play exceptionally well, going to have to do things right and we didn't do that tonight."

What you don't get wiu 712. Tebow
wonderdog

Quiet honestly I just don't get it!...how long dose it take to see if someone can run your system on offense before you make a change? Since last year coach has been saying how important it is for Trent to play better either you have it or you don't, miss throws,miss reads, average 2 int a game, fumbles etc. Now I know some receivers miss catches but it's not as noticeable when you miss wide open receivers and miss handle snaps and cost us points he's not a very good athletic player either so How can the coaches open up the play book when they don't have the right commander leading the offenses ?!? It's Torture!!! to the fans who have seen the playing of a Matt Barr... Not even close you can break all the passing records but if you don't WIN it means Nothing No one will remember
lovethenecks

There are so many problems here but lets start that this coach and staff are not qualified for D1 Football. They don't understand the D1 Game and you need to be really good at all three facets (Offense, Defense, Special Teams) We lose Special Teams every week because they don't understand them and not even sure they have a qualified full-time Special Teams Coach. Good Coaches win second halfs we have lost all 3 of our loses 2nd halfs. Sad to say 3 wins looks like the # for 2014, these players have the talent for 6-7 Wins

Bring in a good FBS coordinator that is ready to lead a program. Sorry Coach N. you are not a D1 guy, enjoy the rest of your career at D2 or D3
Play-To-Win

Do anyone know why Davis was taken out the game?