Post game recap Western@Southern Illinois

sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote:
WIU0812 wrote:Was just thinking it must of stemmed from either something done in locker room or on field that is higky frowned upon. It is pretty rare that a player randomly gets pulled and suspended in the middle of a game.
There's been a bit of problems lately with players (in college and NFL) saying things that are offensive and getting in trouble with it. I wonder if he was upset about something and was spouting off about one of the other players (on either team) or something and one of the coaches took particular offense to it. Just a guess, I don't really have any idea, but something like that might get someone pulled in the middle of a game and suspended for an additional game or something.
I am still working on dissecting that SIU game. Got my software paid for now. Also getting good with AutoHotKey so I can control the audio and video recording processes better. I might be able to pick up something that happened in the 2nd half but not tonight.

BTW, if we had AutoHotKey we would have smoked Utah Valley U in that last contest. Best piece of free software I have ever seen. If you sit in front of a computer all day and do repetitive tasks, you could get all your work done by pressing one button on the keyboard. LOL
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU0812

Typically that would only get you pulled though to do a suspension that is typically something worse than a bad attitude for first offense. Since I do not remember him being pulled this yr or last, could be wrong, I am assuming whatever it is is a first offense?
wiuXXX

Rumor has it Davis was pull after giving up a long pass. He had some choice words for the DB/Special team Coach. Suspended for that WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
WIU0812

Ya if that is true that's overkill... Removed from rest of game I could see but suspended that is ridiculous everyone gets heated in those moments I am sure he would take it back if he could.
sealhall74

I think I just saw the plays, and I say plays because there looked like two of them back to back where he got beat. First one was an incompletion over the middle that he either gave up on thinking safety would take coverage or he just plain blew the coverage. A good pass there would have been a touchdown for sure. Then next play he was in tight coverage near sideline but did not look back for ball and receiver made a nice catch for a big gain. So there you have it. Even our best are not invincible at times.
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU0812

Still he would of had to make a big scene to get suspended.
letsgonecks

I remember both plays. The second was just a great pass and catch, but do not recall seeing him after that either. Losing sucks and I can see how someone could lose their cool in their final year on a team that could be winning. Hopefully his action since the suspension have been all positive and he can get back to helping the team.

The one plus about not making these situation public is you can modify them. Maybe his game has turned into a half or time served if he actions have been on the right page since.

Hope to see him back soon, especially after we upset the #1 team in the country!!!!!!!!!!!
wiuXXX

Don't remember the one over the middle either, If that was the case why take a senior out for a minor adjustment, something is strange about that. SIU definitely took advantage of the situation. They burnt our secondary for two TD passes.
Play-To-Win

Naw!!!! you guys got to be kidding Me Davis is playing this Game I'll bet money on this! The biggest game of the year?? I don't think so let's believe this a bad rumor.... :? let's Go Necks We Win in a Close game with Davis 2 int
wiuXXX

Alright gentlemen lets get ready for Homecoming.Great forum, enjoyed all the discussion good or bad always remember the First Amendment good luck neck!!!!!!!