11/22 - vs Indiana State

rocki

I didn't realize he was here - I figured he was up near his hometown.

Hope it all goes well for him.
playermom/fan

I just talked to mom - they were able to get him home after he was released from Macomb Hospital. He is awaiting surgery here at home. Probably sometime tomorrow.
Neckfansince71

Coach Nielsen and his staff were very lucky to have your son for the past two years. Still remember his 2 point try against the Gophers at the east end of the stadium. I think he went from holder to running back in a matter of micro-seconds! Good luck to you and your son! You have got to be so proud! ;) jc
playermom/fan

@ Necksfansince71 - Thank you very much! We loved every minute of it. Kevin truly enjoyed his time. Yes we are proud parents thats for sure he is a good young man. Go Necks!
playermom/fan

And I have an update on JJ - he is out of surgery - things are looking good, lets all hope for a speedy recovery for him and he hopefully will be home for Thanksgiving with his family!
rocki

Happy Thanksgiving to all the 'Neck fans and alumni!! Been fun "hanging out" with you guys.

Playermom and DADfan, nice meeting you. Wishing your players all the best - may life be everything they want it to be.

(And Kevin will be one of the players who is gonna be missed big time next year. Class act, and great football player.)
meganeck

playermom/fan wrote:And I have an update on JJ - he is out of surgery - things are looking good, lets all hope for a speedy recovery for him and he hopefully will be home for Thanksgiving with his family!
thanks for the updates and thanks for all the blood sweat and tears your son and family gave to WIU... definitely a great a great Leatherneck.