2015 Football Predictions

lovethenecks

I don't want to sound negative BUT, I find it strange that there are only 4 of us that have even bothered to share their thoughts on the upcoming season. Hopefully not an indication of the fan support for 2015 Season.
Tootall

Sorry but your prediction may have scared everyone. I'm thinking 5-5. I hope 7-3 . I need to say 10-0 for my son who plays for us
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

lovethenecks wrote:I don't want to sound negative BUT, I find it strange that there are only 4 of us that have even bothered to share their thoughts on the upcoming season. Hopefully not an indication of the fan support for 2015 Season.
I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had time to put together my evaluation of the upcoming season, players at various positions, etc....sorry. I think I already posted my predictions a while back though...essentially, 6-5...possibly 7-4. Pretty much on par with what WIU0812 says here: http://www.leathernecknation.net/forum/ ... 4858#p4858
Depends on the strength of the conference this year, but 6 wins would likely put us on the bubble for making the playoffs as one of the last teams in....7 wins in as tough of a schedule as we have this year...we'd be in.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000