2026 VB
I know its her first year, so she gets some grace and I'm not sure what they had coming back or how good any of the incoming players were but the Volleyball team is off to an 0-8 start and have only won 3 sets in those 8 matches. They've lost 3-0 in 6 of their matches.
Like stated above 0-12 now and still have only won 3 sets all year, been swept in 10 out of their 12 matches.Wiufan87 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:33 pm I predicted last Feb this head coach would not do well and to this point we are terrible. 0-12 so far. Head Coach was not qualified as an Asst Coach with no Hd Coaching experience at Towson. Another bone head decision by Mr Bubbly Paul A Bubb.
-
leatherneckcountry
- Posts: 2660
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Picked up there 1st win of the season against Tennessee St who's 0-12
Actually tied for 3rd in the conference currently:
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1Kr3LXHu8L/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1Kr3LXHu8L/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Lawson - Board Admin