Summit League Preview

sealhall74

Looks like no audio or video for our exhibition against Knox. I can understand trying to cut costs anywhere you can BUT what would be the cost of having a single camera fixed in position at a corner of the court with no operator, no announcers or sound? I would even settle for a delayed feed. This may be the only opportunity to see a couple of these new freshmen this year if they are going redshirt. Just me rambling on. I kind of look at these exhibition games as an opportunity to grease all of the wheels (broadcast, concessions, etc.)
Embrace the pace of the race.
Lakesbison

best part of staying in Sioux falls is Celebrating going to the big dance in front of 12000 south dakotan's!
cubsflag

Lakesbison wrote:best part of staying in Sioux falls is Celebrating going to the big dance in front of 12000 south dakotan's!
----------------------------yep,that would make for a great sendoff to the big dance for wiu baby
sealhall74

cubsflag wrote:
Lakesbison wrote:best part of staying in Sioux falls is Celebrating going to the big dance in front of 12000 south dakotan's!
----------------------------yep,that would make for a great sendoff to the big dance for wiu baby
I do have to chime in here. It was/will be a very brief celebratory moment. Never in my life have I witnessed 12000 people exit an arena as fast as it was done last March.
Embrace the pace of the race.
cubsflag

getting back to original thread there is no way i see this team coming in last.besides sds every other team is within wiu range.there should be a fight for 2nd place among everyone else and i really like wiu chances.