Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
I'm loving these new videos. They look great and are getting me pumped up for next season! I hope they do more insider videos, this is very cool to see.
[tweet]707006594626625537[/tweet]
(EDIT from ST: unfortunately multiple twitter embeds in one post kinda breaks things. Putting each one in a separate post for ya.)
Good recruiting tool having videos like this to show off. Need to have all these on youtube or a place where if recruits search WIU football they can quickly find them.
WIU0812 wrote:Good recruiting tool having videos like this to show off. Need to have all these on youtube or a place where if recruits search WIU football they can quickly find them.
Athletics does have their own Youtube account...they should be putting them up there too. I just sent the WIU Football Video account a message about that.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Hype videos on youtube are great but IMO you will get more bang for the buck if you add some instructional-related videos to the mix. I know of a certain other team in the Valley that seems to follow that strategy. Makes total sense to me. Strength training can be very dangerous. Show the potential recruits you know what you are doing and care about them.